Thank you for making WMU Giving Day one for the books! Watch below to see what President Montgomery has to say.
Even though Giving Day is over, you can still support the area of campus that means the most to you. Give now.
Five Things to Know About WMU Giving Day:
- WMU Giving Day is Powered by YOU! When alumni and friends make donations to WMU, they are ensuring students have every opportunity they need to succeed, helping to keep campus on the cutting edge of education, and helping to raise our rankings in definitive publications such as U.S. News & World Report!
- WMU Giving Day is ONE DAY only and unites Broncos in the collective power of giving. Gifts can be made on this website (between midnight and 11:59 p.m.) on Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
- YOU choose where to make your gift! There are some 2,000 different funds that cover almost all areas of WMU. 100% of every gift is designated by the donor to the fund of their choice!
- Every Gift Counts! All gifts, no matter the amount, can make a difference at WMU! When every Bronco pitches in and makes a gift, ideas and dreams become reality!
- There are chances to Increase the Impact! Throughout the day, there will be a number of challenges that can bring extra funding to different areas of campus. Visit the Challenges tab to see how to compete.